Probability

more offers
less offers
Hellas Verona - Torino

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
35%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
57%
under
43%

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

3

over
29%
under
71%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5

over
6%
under
94%

5.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
6%
AH2
94%

-2
+2

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1
+1

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

+1
-1

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Hellas Verona vs Torino football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Hellas Verona and Torino scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hellas Verona vs Torino free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hellas Verona is about to win this match with 33.38% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Torino, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.95% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hellas Verona and Torino would not finish with the away win with 31.5% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Torino would not lose with 33.26% of probability. And there are 35.23% that the Italy. Serie A match between Hellas Verona and Torino would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.15% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.85% chances. This prediction is based on recent Hellas Verona and Torino played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.87%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.