Yandex Metrica counter
Hearts - Celtic preview and betting tips | 31. 07. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Hearts - Celtic BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Hearts - Celtic

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
77%
x2
80%

over / under

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

AH1 / AH2

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
49%
AH2
51%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Hearts vs Celtic football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Premierships game between

Hearts and Celtic scheduled for 31. 07. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hearts vs Celtic free football tips

The Premiership match will be played on 31. 07. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hearts is about to win this match with 19.96% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Celtic, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 57.46% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.57% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hearts and Celtic would not finish with the away win with 42.84% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Celtic would not lose with 79.88% of probability. And there are 77.26% that the Premiership match between Hearts and Celtic would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.63% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent Hearts and Celtic played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar