Probability

more offers
less offers
Hapoel Rishon LeZion - Maccabi Petah Tikva

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
36%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
59%
under
41%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
32%
under
68%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Maccabi Petah Tikva football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Israel. Liga Leumits game between

Hapoel Rishon LeZion and Maccabi Petah Tikva scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hapoel Rishon LeZion vs Maccabi Petah Tikva free football tips

The Israel. Liga Leumit match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hapoel Rishon LeZion is about to win this match with 30.23% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Maccabi Petah Tikva, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.88% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.89% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hapoel Rishon LeZion and Maccabi Petah Tikva would not finish with the away win with 29.28% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Maccabi Petah Tikva would not lose with 34.96% of probability. And there are 35.76% that the Israel. Liga Leumit match between Hapoel Rishon LeZion and Maccabi Petah Tikva would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.61% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.39% chances. This prediction is based on recent Hapoel Rishon LeZion and Maccabi Petah Tikva played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.67%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.