Yandex Metrica counter
Hapoel Marmorek - Maccabi Yavne preview and betting tips | 17. 01. 2022 | Getfree.bet

Hapoel Marmorek - Maccabi Yavne BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Hapoel Marmorek - Maccabi Yavne

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
71%
12
72%
x2
57%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1
+1

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Hapoel Marmorek vs Maccabi Yavne football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Liga Alef - Norths game between

Hapoel Marmorek and Maccabi Yavne scheduled for 17. 01. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hapoel Marmorek vs Maccabi Yavne free football tips

The Liga Alef - North match will be played on 17. 01. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hapoel Marmorek is about to win this match with 38.98% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Maccabi Yavne, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 32.04% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.97% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hapoel Marmorek and Maccabi Yavne would not finish with the away win with 70.96% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Maccabi Yavne would not lose with 56.96% of probability. And there are 72.08% that the Liga Alef - North match between Hapoel Marmorek and Maccabi Yavne would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.12% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.88% chances. This prediction is based on recent Hapoel Marmorek and Maccabi Yavne played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar