Probability

more offers
less offers
Hampton & Richmond Borough - Wealdstone

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
38%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
51%
under
49%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
69%
AH2
31%
You might be also interested in

Hampton & Richmond Borough vs Wealdstone football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. National League Souths game between

Hampton & Richmond Borough and Wealdstone scheduled for 16. 11. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Hampton & Richmond Borough vs Wealdstone free football tips

The England. National League South match will be played on 16. 11. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Hampton & Richmond Borough is about to win this match with 26.59% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Wealdstone, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 49.38% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.03% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Hampton & Richmond Borough and Wealdstone would not finish with the away win with 25.51% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Wealdstone would not lose with 36.24% of probability. And there are 38.26% that the England. National League South match between Hampton & Richmond Borough and Wealdstone would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.53% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.46% chances. This prediction is based on recent Hampton & Richmond Borough and Wealdstone played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 64.71%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.