Yandex Metrica counter
Greuther Fürth - Sandhausen preview and betting tips | 28. 04. 2021 | Getfree.bet

Greuther Fürth - Sandhausen BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Greuther Fürth - Sandhausen

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
80%
12
77%
x2
43%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
53%
AH2
47%

over / under home

Not Available

over / under away

Not Available
You might be also interested in

Greuther Fürth vs Sandhausen football betting tips

Check out our preview for the 2. Bundesligas game between

Greuther Fürth and Sandhausen scheduled for 28. 04. 2021, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Greuther Fürth vs Sandhausen free football tips

The 2. Bundesliga match will be played on 28. 04. 2021 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Greuther Fürth is about to win this match with 57.39% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sandhausen, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.94% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Greuther Fürth and Sandhausen would not finish with the away win with 80.3% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sandhausen would not lose with 42.7% of probability. And there are 77% that the 2. Bundesliga match between Greuther Fürth and Sandhausen would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.59% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.41% chances. This prediction is based on recent Greuther Fürth and Sandhausen played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.62%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.

iconAvatar