Probability

more offers
less offers
Grazer AK - Juniors OO

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
38%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
39%
AH2
61%
You might be also interested in

Grazer AK vs Juniors OO football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Austria. Erste Ligas game between

Grazer AK and Juniors OO scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Grazer AK vs Juniors OO free football tips

The Austria. Erste Liga match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Grazer AK is about to win this match with 51.04% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Juniors OO, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.14% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.81% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Grazer AK and Juniors OO would not finish with the away win with 38.29% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Juniors OO would not lose with 24.05% of probability. And there are 37.66% that the Austria. Erste Liga match between Grazer AK and Juniors OO would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.91% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.1% chances. This prediction is based on recent Grazer AK and Juniors OO played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.