Probability

more offers
less offers
Granada - Levante UD

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1
-1

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Granada vs Levante UD football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Granada and Levante UD scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Granada vs Levante UD free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Granada is about to win this match with 44.81% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Levante UD, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.75% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Granada and Levante UD would not finish with the away win with 36.25% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Levante UD would not lose with 27.5% of probability. And there are 36.25% that the Spain. La Liga match between Granada and Levante UD would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.57% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.43% chances. This prediction is based on recent Granada and Levante UD played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.72%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.