Górnik Łęczna - Resovia Rzeszów BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Górnik Łęczna - Resovia Rzeszów

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
70%
12
71%
x2
59%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

0.75

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.25

over
74%
under
26%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

1.75

over
61%
under
39%

2

over
55%
under
45%

2.25

over
47%
under
53%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

2.75

over
35%
under
65%

3

over
27%
under
73%

3.25

over
24%
under
76%

3.5

over
22%
under
78%

3.75

over
17%
under
83%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.25

over
10%
under
90%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

4.75

over
7%
under
93%

5

over
7%
under
93%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

6.5

over
2%
under
98%

AH1 / AH2

-2.75
+2.75

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.25
+2.25

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1
+1

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+1.75
-1.75

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

over / under home

0.5

over
71%
under
29%

over / under away

0.5

over
64%
under
36%
You might be also interested in

Górnik Łęczna vs Resovia Rzeszów football betting tips

Check out our preview for the 1. Ligas game between

Górnik Łęczna and Resovia Rzeszów scheduled for 06. 08. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Górnik Łęczna vs Resovia Rzeszów free football tips

The 1. Liga match will be played on 06. 08. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Górnik Łęczna is about to win this match with 41.37% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Resovia Rzeszów, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.31% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.31% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Górnik Łęczna and Resovia Rzeszów would not finish with the away win with 70.46% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Resovia Rzeszów would not lose with 58.56% of probability. And there are 70.98% that the 1. Liga match between Górnik Łęczna and Resovia Rzeszów would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.58% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.42% chances. This prediction is based on recent Górnik Łęczna and Resovia Rzeszów played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.74%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.