Probability

more offers
less offers
Gonsenheim - TSG Pfeddersheim

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
38%
x2
26%

over / under

1.5

over
84%
under
16%

2

over
80%
under
20%

2.5

over
68%
under
32%

3

over
59%
under
41%

3.5

over
46%
under
54%

4

over
37%
under
63%

4.5

over
31%
under
69%

5

over
22%
under
78%

5.5

over
18%
under
82%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2
+2

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1
+1

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

+1
-1

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%
You might be also interested in

Gonsenheim vs TSG Pfeddersheim football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalzs game between

Gonsenheim and TSG Pfeddersheim scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Gonsenheim vs TSG Pfeddersheim free football tips

The Germany. Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalz match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Gonsenheim is about to win this match with 46.5% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, TSG Pfeddersheim, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.9% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.61% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Gonsenheim and TSG Pfeddersheim would not finish with the away win with 35.76% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that TSG Pfeddersheim would not lose with 26.26% of probability. And there are 37.98% that the Germany. Oberliga Rheinland-Pfalz match between Gonsenheim and TSG Pfeddersheim would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 67.64% probability and under 2.5 goals with 32.35% chances. This prediction is based on recent Gonsenheim and TSG Pfeddersheim played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 70.79%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.