Gimnástica Segoviana - Numancia BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Gimnástica Segoviana - Numancia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
76%
x2
82%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

1.75

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.25

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

2.75

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.25

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

3.75

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-0.25
+0.25

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

+0.25
-0.25

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

+1
-1

AH1
54%
AH2
46%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
60%
AH2
40%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
64%
AH2
36%

+1.75
-1.75

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+2
-2

AH1
78%
AH2
22%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+3
-3

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

over / under home

0.5

over
60%
under
40%

over / under away

0.5

over
82%
under
18%
You might be also interested in

Gimnástica Segoviana vs Numancia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendlies 4s game between

Gimnástica Segoviana and Numancia scheduled for 06. 08. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Gimnástica Segoviana vs Numancia free football tips

The Club Friendlies 4 match will be played on 06. 08. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Gimnástica Segoviana is about to win this match with 18.15% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Numancia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 58% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.86% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Gimnástica Segoviana and Numancia would not finish with the away win with 41.56% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Numancia would not lose with 81.98% of probability. And there are 76.48% that the Club Friendlies 4 match between Gimnástica Segoviana and Numancia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.33% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.67% chances. This prediction is based on recent Gimnástica Segoviana and Numancia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.86%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.