Probability

more offers
less offers
Getafe - Real Valladolid

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
37%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
64%
under
36%

2

over
51%
under
49%

2.5

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%
You might be also interested in

Getafe vs Real Valladolid football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Getafe and Real Valladolid scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Getafe vs Real Valladolid free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Getafe is about to win this match with 56.27% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Real Valladolid, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 15.77% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.96% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Getafe and Real Valladolid would not finish with the away win with 41.6% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Real Valladolid would not lose with 21.79% of probability. And there are 36.61% that the Spain. La Liga match between Getafe and Real Valladolid would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 36.25% probability and under 2.5 goals with 63.74% chances. This prediction is based on recent Getafe and Real Valladolid played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 38.29%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.