Probability

more offers
less offers
Getafe - Krasnodar

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
37%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
89%
under
11%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3
+3

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-2
+2

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-1
+1

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

+1
-1

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Getafe vs Krasnodar football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Getafe and Krasnodar scheduled for 12. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Getafe vs Krasnodar free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 12. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Getafe is about to win this match with 55.49% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Krasnodar, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.34% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.17% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Getafe and Krasnodar would not finish with the away win with 40.51% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Krasnodar would not lose with 22.08% of probability. And there are 37.41% that the UEFA Europa League match between Getafe and Krasnodar would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.57% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.43% chances. This prediction is based on recent Getafe and Krasnodar played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.87%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.