Probability

more offers
less offers
Getafe - Ajax

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
72%
12
72%
x2
56%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1.25

over
79%
under
21%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

1.75

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.25

over
55%
under
45%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

2.75

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.25

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

3.75

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.25

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1
+1

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
38%
AH2
63%

-0.5
+0.5

AH1
45%
AH2
55%

-0.25
+0.25

AH1
51%
AH2
49%

0
0

AH1
60%
AH2
40%

+0.25
-0.25

AH1
65%
AH2
35%

+0.5
-0.5

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Getafe vs Ajax football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Europa Leagues game between

Getafe and Ajax scheduled for 20. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Getafe vs Ajax free football tips

The Europa League match will be played on 20. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Getafe is about to win this match with 45.09% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ajax, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 27.85% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.06% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Getafe and Ajax would not finish with the away win with 71.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ajax would not lose with 55.88% of probability. And there are 72.34% that the Europa League match between Getafe and Ajax would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.37% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.63% chances. This prediction is based on recent Getafe and Ajax played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.33%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.