Probability

more offers
less offers
Genoa - Sampdoria

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
35%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1
+1

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Genoa vs Sampdoria football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Genoa and Sampdoria scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Genoa vs Sampdoria free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Genoa is about to win this match with 35.52% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sampdoria, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.89% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.6% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Genoa and Sampdoria would not finish with the away win with 32.62% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sampdoria would not lose with 32.19% of probability. And there are 35.2% that the Italy. Serie A match between Genoa and Sampdoria would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.32% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.69% chances. This prediction is based on recent Genoa and Sampdoria played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.13%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.