Probability

more offers
less offers
Genoa - Sampdoria

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
34%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Genoa vs Sampdoria football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Genoa and Sampdoria scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Genoa vs Sampdoria free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Genoa is about to win this match with 34.99% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sampdoria, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.21% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.79% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Genoa and Sampdoria would not finish with the away win with 32.76% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sampdoria would not lose with 32.76% of probability. And there are 34.48% that the Italy. Serie A match between Genoa and Sampdoria would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.38% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.62% chances. This prediction is based on recent Genoa and Sampdoria played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.13%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.