Gagra - Dinamo Batumi BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Gagra - Dinamo Batumi

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
76%
x2
84%

over / under

2.75

over
46%
under
54%

AH1 / AH2

Not Available

over / under home

0.5

over
52%
under
48%

over / under away

0.5

over
83%
under
17%
You might be also interested in

Gagra vs Dinamo Batumi football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Crystalbet Erovnuli Ligas game between

Gagra and Dinamo Batumi scheduled for 26. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Gagra vs Dinamo Batumi free football tips

The Crystalbet Erovnuli Liga match will be played on 26. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Gagra is about to win this match with 14.19% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dinamo Batumi, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 61.53% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.29% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Gagra and Dinamo Batumi would not finish with the away win with 39.64% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dinamo Batumi would not lose with 84.4% of probability. And there are 75.96% that the Crystalbet Erovnuli Liga match between Gagra and Dinamo Batumi would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Gagra and Dinamo Batumi played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 45.77%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.