Probability

more offers
less offers
Fulham - Bristol City

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
37%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
43%
under
57%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
39%
AH2
61%
You might be also interested in

Fulham vs Bristol City football betting tips

Check out our preview for the England. Championships game between

Fulham and Bristol City scheduled for 07. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Fulham vs Bristol City free football tips

The England. Championship match will be played on 07. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Fulham is about to win this match with 52.01% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Bristol City, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.99% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Fulham and Bristol City would not finish with the away win with 39.24% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Bristol City would not lose with 24.04% of probability. And there are 36.73% that the England. Championship match between Fulham and Bristol City would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.9% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.11% chances. This prediction is based on recent Fulham and Bristol City played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.23%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.