Probability

more offers
less offers
Fujairah - Ajman Club

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
37%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2.5

over
62%
under
38%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Fujairah vs Ajman Club football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UAE Cups game between

Fujairah and Ajman Club scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Fujairah vs Ajman Club free football tips

The UAE Cup match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Fujairah is about to win this match with 35.42% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ajman Club, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.84% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.74% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Fujairah and Ajman Club would not finish with the away win with 30.46% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ajman Club would not lose with 32.25% of probability. And there are 37.29% that the UAE Cup match between Fujairah and Ajman Club would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.53% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.46% chances. This prediction is based on recent Fujairah and Ajman Club played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 67.04%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.