Probability

more offers
less offers
Fremad Amager - Næstved

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
37%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
42%
under
58%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4

over
23%
under
77%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

+1
-1

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Fremad Amager vs Næstved football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. 1st Divisions game between

Fremad Amager and Næstved scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Fremad Amager vs Næstved free football tips

The Denmark. 1st Division match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Fremad Amager is about to win this match with 42.31% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Næstved, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.4% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.3% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Fremad Amager and Næstved would not finish with the away win with 34.31% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Næstved would not lose with 28.73% of probability. And there are 36.97% that the Denmark. 1st Division match between Fremad Amager and Næstved would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.24% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.76% chances. This prediction is based on recent Fremad Amager and Næstved played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.2%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.