Probability

more offers
less offers
Fortuna Dusseldorf - RasenBallsport Leipzig

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
17%
12
40%
x2
43%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-1
+1

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

+1
-1

AH1
45%
AH2
55%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
58%
AH2
42%

+2
-2

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+3
-3

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+4
-4

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Fortuna Dusseldorf vs RasenBallsport Leipzig football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Germany. Bundesligas game between

Fortuna Dusseldorf and RasenBallsport Leipzig scheduled for 14. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Fortuna Dusseldorf vs RasenBallsport Leipzig free football tips

The Germany. Bundesliga match will be played on 14. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Fortuna Dusseldorf is about to win this match with 15.04% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, RasenBallsport Leipzig, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 64.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.2% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Fortuna Dusseldorf and RasenBallsport Leipzig would not finish with the away win with 17.47% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that RasenBallsport Leipzig would not lose with 42.59% of probability. And there are 39.94% that the Germany. Bundesliga match between Fortuna Dusseldorf and RasenBallsport Leipzig would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.88% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.12% chances. This prediction is based on recent Fortuna Dusseldorf and RasenBallsport Leipzig played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.65%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.