Probability

more offers
less offers
Fluminense - Corinthians Paulista

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
34%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
83%
under
17%

1

over
78%
under
22%

1.5

over
58%
under
42%

2

over
44%
under
56%

2.5

over
34%
under
66%

3

over
21%
under
79%

3.5

over
18%
under
82%

4

over
10%
under
90%

4.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Fluminense vs Corinthians Paulista football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South America Cups game between

Fluminense and Corinthians Paulista scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Fluminense vs Corinthians Paulista free football tips

The South America Cup match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Fluminense is about to win this match with 38.05% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Corinthians Paulista, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.03% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 31.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Fluminense and Corinthians Paulista would not finish with the away win with 35.1% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Corinthians Paulista would not lose with 30.8% of probability. And there are 34.1% that the South America Cup match between Fluminense and Corinthians Paulista would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 34.06% probability and under 2.5 goals with 65.94% chances. This prediction is based on recent Fluminense and Corinthians Paulista played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 40.45%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.