Probability

more offers
less offers
Fluminense - Corinthians Paulista

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
35%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
65%
under
36%

2

over
51%
under
49%

2.5

over
39%
under
61%

3

over
24%
under
76%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
11%
under
89%

4.5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2
+2

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1
+1

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

+1
-1

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2
-2

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Fluminense vs Corinthians Paulista football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South America Cups game between

Fluminense and Corinthians Paulista scheduled for 30. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Fluminense vs Corinthians Paulista free football tips

The South America Cup match will be played on 30. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Fluminense is about to win this match with 38.13% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Corinthians Paulista, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.5% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.38% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Fluminense and Corinthians Paulista would not finish with the away win with 34.58% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Corinthians Paulista would not lose with 30.85% of probability. And there are 34.58% that the South America Cup match between Fluminense and Corinthians Paulista would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 38.93% probability and under 2.5 goals with 61.07% chances. This prediction is based on recent Fluminense and Corinthians Paulista played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.