Probability

more offers
less offers
Floriana - Balzan

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
35%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
22%
You might be also interested in

Floriana vs Balzan football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Malta. Premier Leagues game between

Floriana and Balzan scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Floriana vs Balzan free football tips

The Malta. Premier League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Floriana is about to win this match with 30.23% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Balzan, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.2% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.57% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Floriana and Balzan would not finish with the away win with 29.62% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Balzan would not lose with 35.05% of probability. And there are 35.32% that the Malta. Premier League match between Floriana and Balzan would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.77% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.23% chances. This prediction is based on recent Floriana and Balzan played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.75%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.