Probability

more offers
less offers
Fiorentina - Internazionale Milano

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
37%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
53%
under
47%

3

over
40%
under
60%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1
+1

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

+1
-1

AH1
67%
AH2
33%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
74%
AH2
26%

+2
-2

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+3
-3

AH1
94%
AH2
6%
You might be also interested in

Fiorentina vs Internazionale Milano football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Fiorentina and Internazionale Milano scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Fiorentina vs Internazionale Milano free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Fiorentina is about to win this match with 27.41% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Internazionale Milano, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.08% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.5% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Fiorentina and Internazionale Milano would not finish with the away win with 26.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Internazionale Milano would not lose with 36.47% of probability. And there are 36.75% that the Italy. Serie A match between Fiorentina and Internazionale Milano would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.63% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.37% chances. This prediction is based on recent Fiorentina and Internazionale Milano played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 55.91%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.