Probability

more offers
less offers
Fiorentina - Internazionale Milano

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
36%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
66%
AH2
34%
You might be also interested in

Fiorentina vs Internazionale Milano football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie As game between

Fiorentina and Internazionale Milano scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Fiorentina vs Internazionale Milano free football tips

The Italy. Serie A match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Fiorentina is about to win this match with 26.45% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Internazionale Milano, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 47.41% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.15% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Fiorentina and Internazionale Milano would not finish with the away win with 26.3% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Internazionale Milano would not lose with 37.3% of probability. And there are 36.4% that the Italy. Serie A match between Fiorentina and Internazionale Milano would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.9% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.1% chances. This prediction is based on recent Fiorentina and Internazionale Milano played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.36%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.