Probability

more offers
less offers
Feyenoord - PSV Eindhoven

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
37%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
83%
under
17%

2.5

over
64%
under
36%

3

over
55%
under
45%

3.5

over
42%
under
58%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Feyenoord vs PSV Eindhoven football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Netherlands. Eredivisies game between

Feyenoord and PSV Eindhoven scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Feyenoord vs PSV Eindhoven free football tips

The Netherlands. Eredivisie match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Feyenoord is about to win this match with 32.74% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, PSV Eindhoven, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 41.15% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.1% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Feyenoord and PSV Eindhoven would not finish with the away win with 29.32% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that PSV Eindhoven would not lose with 33.85% of probability. And there are 36.83% that the Netherlands. Eredivisie match between Feyenoord and PSV Eindhoven would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.74% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.25% chances. This prediction is based on recent Feyenoord and PSV Eindhoven played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 65.02%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.