Fermana - Lucchese BETTING TIPS

more offers
less offers
Fermana - Lucchese

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
70%
12
65%
x2
65%

over / under

0.5

over
81%
under
19%

0.75

over
79%
under
21%

1

over
76%
under
24%

1.25

over
65%
under
35%

1.5

over
57%
under
43%

1.75

over
51%
under
49%

2

over
43%
under
57%

2.25

over
37%
under
63%

2.5

over
32%
under
68%

2.75

over
26%
under
74%

3

over
19%
under
81%

3.25

over
17%
under
83%

3.5

over
16%
under
84%

3.75

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.75
+1.75

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1.25
+1.25

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-0.75
+0.75

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

+0.75
-0.75

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1
-1

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+1.25
-1.25

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+1.75
-1.75

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

over / under home

0.5

over
66%
under
34%

over / under away

0.5

over
61%
under
39%
You might be also interested in

Fermana vs Lucchese football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Serie C: Girone Bs game between

Fermana and Lucchese scheduled for 26. 11. 2022, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Fermana vs Lucchese free football tips

The Serie C: Girone B match will be played on 26. 11. 2022 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Fermana is about to win this match with 35.28% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lucchese, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.18% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 35.55% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Fermana and Lucchese would not finish with the away win with 70.32% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lucchese would not lose with 64.84% of probability. And there are 64.84% that the Serie C: Girone B match between Fermana and Lucchese would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 32.22% probability and under 2.5 goals with 67.78% chances. This prediction is based on recent Fermana and Lucchese played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 41.6%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.