Probability

more offers
less offers
Ferencvarosi - Suduva Marijampole

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
45%
12
40%
x2
15%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-4
+4

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-3
+3

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-2
+2

AH1
32%
AH2
69%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

-1
+1

AH1
62%
AH2
38%
You might be also interested in

Ferencvarosi vs Suduva Marijampole football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Ferencvarosi and Suduva Marijampole scheduled for 29. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ferencvarosi vs Suduva Marijampole free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 29. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ferencvarosi is about to win this match with 71.04% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Suduva Marijampole, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 9.6% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 19.36% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ferencvarosi and Suduva Marijampole would not finish with the away win with 45.3% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Suduva Marijampole would not lose with 14.5% of probability. And there are 40.2% that the UEFA Europa League match between Ferencvarosi and Suduva Marijampole would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.55% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ferencvarosi and Suduva Marijampole played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 40.45%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.