Probability

more offers
less offers
Ethnikos Achna - Enosis Neon Paralimni

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
38%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
78%
under
22%

2

over
72%
under
28%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1
+1

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%
You might be also interested in

Ethnikos Achna vs Enosis Neon Paralimni football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Cyprus. First Divisions game between

Ethnikos Achna and Enosis Neon Paralimni scheduled for 09. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ethnikos Achna vs Enosis Neon Paralimni free football tips

The Cyprus. First Division match will be played on 09. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ethnikos Achna is about to win this match with 48.81% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Enosis Neon Paralimni, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.32% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.87% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ethnikos Achna and Enosis Neon Paralimni would not finish with the away win with 37.36% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Enosis Neon Paralimni would not lose with 24.97% of probability. And there are 37.66% that the Cyprus. First Division match between Ethnikos Achna and Enosis Neon Paralimni would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56.67% probability and under 2.5 goals with 43.33% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ethnikos Achna and Enosis Neon Paralimni played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.55%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.