Probability

more offers
less offers
Ethnikos Achna - Enosis Neon Paralimni

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
37%
x2
25%

over / under

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
35%
under
65%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
37%
AH2
63%
You might be also interested in

Ethnikos Achna vs Enosis Neon Paralimni football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Cyprus. First Divisions game between

Ethnikos Achna and Enosis Neon Paralimni scheduled for 09. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Ethnikos Achna vs Enosis Neon Paralimni free football tips

The Cyprus. First Division match will be played on 09. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Ethnikos Achna is about to win this match with 49.6% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Enosis Neon Paralimni, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.93% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.46% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Ethnikos Achna and Enosis Neon Paralimni would not finish with the away win with 37.85% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Enosis Neon Paralimni would not lose with 24.9% of probability. And there are 37.25% that the Cyprus. First Division match between Ethnikos Achna and Enosis Neon Paralimni would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.65% chances. This prediction is based on recent Ethnikos Achna and Enosis Neon Paralimni played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.62%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.