Probability

more offers
less offers
Espanyol - Real Betis

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
36%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-1
+1

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

+1
-1

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Espanyol vs Real Betis football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Espanyol and Real Betis scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Espanyol vs Real Betis free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Espanyol is about to win this match with 37.56% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Real Betis, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.72% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.72% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Espanyol and Real Betis would not finish with the away win with 33.23% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Real Betis would not lose with 31.11% of probability. And there are 35.66% that the Spain. La Liga match between Espanyol and Real Betis would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 48.08% probability and under 2.5 goals with 51.92% chances. This prediction is based on recent Espanyol and Real Betis played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.13%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.