Probability

more offers
less offers
Espanyol - Real Betis

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
35%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Espanyol vs Real Betis football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Spain. La Ligas game between

Espanyol and Real Betis scheduled for 15. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Espanyol vs Real Betis free football tips

The Spain. La Liga match will be played on 15. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Espanyol is about to win this match with 38.47% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Real Betis, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 32.44% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.09% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Espanyol and Real Betis would not finish with the away win with 33.87% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Real Betis would not lose with 30.7% of probability. And there are 35.43% that the Spain. La Liga match between Espanyol and Real Betis would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.3% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.71% chances. This prediction is based on recent Espanyol and Real Betis played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.46%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.