Probability

more offers
less offers
Esbjerg fB - AGF Aarhus

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
35%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
25%
under
75%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-1
+1

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

+1
-1

AH1
68%
AH2
32%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Esbjerg fB vs AGF Aarhus football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Denmark. Landspokals game between

Esbjerg fB and AGF Aarhus scheduled for 04. 03. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Esbjerg fB vs AGF Aarhus free football tips

The Denmark. Landspokal match will be played on 04. 03. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Esbjerg fB is about to win this match with 26.15% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, AGF Aarhus, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 44.59% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.26% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Esbjerg fB and AGF Aarhus would not finish with the away win with 27.38% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that AGF Aarhus would not lose with 37.14% of probability. And there are 35.49% that the Denmark. Landspokal match between Esbjerg fB and AGF Aarhus would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.31% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.69% chances. This prediction is based on recent Esbjerg fB and AGF Aarhus played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.