Probability

more offers
less offers
Eintracht Frankfurt - Vitoria Guimaraes

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
48%
12
43%
x2
9%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-5
+5

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-4.5
+4.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-4
+4

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
19%
AH2
81%

-3
+3

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-2
+2

AH1
45%
AH2
55%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
58%
AH2
42%

-1
+1

AH1
75%
AH2
25%
You might be also interested in

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Vitoria Guimaraes football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Eintracht Frankfurt and Vitoria Guimaraes scheduled for 12. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Vitoria Guimaraes free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 12. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eintracht Frankfurt is about to win this match with 81.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Vitoria Guimaraes, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 5.15% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 13.79% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eintracht Frankfurt and Vitoria Guimaraes would not finish with the away win with 47.57% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Vitoria Guimaraes would not lose with 9.29% of probability. And there are 43.15% that the UEFA Europa League match between Eintracht Frankfurt and Vitoria Guimaraes would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.4% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.59% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eintracht Frankfurt and Vitoria Guimaraes played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 37.56%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.