Probability

more offers
less offers
Eintracht Frankfurt - Red Bull Salzburg

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
94%
under
6%

1

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
49%
under
51%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
23%
under
77%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-2
+2

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1
-1

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
85%
AH2
15%

+2
-2

AH1
92%
AH2
8%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Red Bull Salzburg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the UEFA Europa Leagues game between

Eintracht Frankfurt and Red Bull Salzburg scheduled for 20. 02. 2020, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Red Bull Salzburg free football tips

The UEFA Europa League match will be played on 20. 02. 2020 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Eintracht Frankfurt is about to win this match with 43.85% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Red Bull Salzburg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.95% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.2% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Eintracht Frankfurt and Red Bull Salzburg would not finish with the away win with 34.7% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Red Bull Salzburg would not lose with 27.96% of probability. And there are 37.35% that the UEFA Europa League match between Eintracht Frankfurt and Red Bull Salzburg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.85% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.15% chances. This prediction is based on recent Eintracht Frankfurt and Red Bull Salzburg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.77%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.