Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Primavera - Desportivo Brasil

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
35%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
65%
under
35%

2

over
54%
under
46%

2.5

over
40%
under
60%

3

over
26%
under
74%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
42%
AH2
52%

-1
+1

AH1
41%
AH2
52%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
58%

0

AH1
42%
AH2
0%

+1
-1

AH1
48%
AH2
59%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
48%
AH2
58%
You might be also interested in

EC Primavera vs Desportivo Brasil football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A3s game between

EC Primavera and Desportivo Brasil scheduled for 23. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Primavera vs Desportivo Brasil free football tips

The Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A3 match will be played on 23. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Primavera is about to win this match with 30.17% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Desportivo Brasil, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.81% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.02% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Primavera and Desportivo Brasil would not finish with the away win with 29.98% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Desportivo Brasil would not lose with 35.01% of probability. And there are 35.01% that the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A3 match between EC Primavera and Desportivo Brasil would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 40.41% probability and under 2.5 goals with 59.59% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Primavera and Desportivo Brasil played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.79%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.