Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Primavera - Desportivo Brasil

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
36%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
58%
under
42%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
31%
under
69%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
52%
AH2
50%

-1
+1

AH1
52%
AH2
49%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
51%

0

AH1
49%
AH2
0%

+1
-1

AH1
51%
AH2
48%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
50%
AH2
48%
You might be also interested in

EC Primavera vs Desportivo Brasil football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A3s game between

EC Primavera and Desportivo Brasil scheduled for 23. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Primavera vs Desportivo Brasil free football tips

The Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A3 match will be played on 23. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Primavera is about to win this match with 35.17% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Desportivo Brasil, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 36.5% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.33% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Primavera and Desportivo Brasil would not finish with the away win with 31.97% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Desportivo Brasil would not lose with 31.97% of probability. And there are 36.06% that the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A3 match between EC Primavera and Desportivo Brasil would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.41% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.59% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Primavera and Desportivo Brasil played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.65%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.