Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Primavera - Comercial de Ribeirao Preto

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
35%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

EC Primavera vs Comercial de Ribeirao Preto football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A3s game between

EC Primavera and Comercial de Ribeirao Preto scheduled for 02. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Primavera vs Comercial de Ribeirao Preto free football tips

The Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A3 match will be played on 02. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Primavera is about to win this match with 39.2% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Comercial de Ribeirao Preto, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.2% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.59% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Primavera and Comercial de Ribeirao Preto would not finish with the away win with 34.44% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Comercial de Ribeirao Preto would not lose with 30.33% of probability. And there are 35.23% that the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A3 match between EC Primavera and Comercial de Ribeirao Preto would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Primavera and Comercial de Ribeirao Preto played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.