Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Pelotas - Sao Jose

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
35%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
82%
under
18%

1.5

over
63%
under
38%

2

over
50%
under
50%

2.5

over
38%
under
63%

3

over
25%
under
75%

3.5

over
19%
under
81%

4

over
12%
under
88%

4.5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

EC Pelotas vs Sao Jose football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Liga Gauchos game between

EC Pelotas and Sao Jose scheduled for 30. 01. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Pelotas vs Sao Jose free football tips

The Brazil. Liga Gaucho match will be played on 30. 01. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Pelotas is about to win this match with 29.45% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sao Jose, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.16% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.39% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Pelotas and Sao Jose would not finish with the away win with 30.3% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sao Jose would not lose with 34.85% of probability. And there are 34.85% that the Brazil. Liga Gaucho match between EC Pelotas and Sao Jose would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 37.5% probability and under 2.5 goals with 62.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Pelotas and Sao Jose played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 45.78%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.