Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Pelotas - EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
36%
x2
27%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

EC Pelotas vs EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Gaucho Cups game between

EC Pelotas and EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre scheduled for 31. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Pelotas vs EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre free football tips

The Brazil. Gaucho Cup match will be played on 31. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Pelotas is about to win this match with 47.74% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 24.85% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.41% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Pelotas and EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre would not finish with the away win with 37.23% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre would not lose with 26.98% of probability. And there are 35.8% that the Brazil. Gaucho Cup match between EC Pelotas and EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.02% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.97% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Pelotas and EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.