Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Novo Horizonte - Goianesia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
37%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
21%
under
79%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

EC Novo Horizonte vs Goianesia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Campeonato Goianos game between

EC Novo Horizonte and Goianesia scheduled for 24. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Novo Horizonte vs Goianesia free football tips

The Brazil. Campeonato Goiano match will be played on 24. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Novo Horizonte is about to win this match with 29.83% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Goianesia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 44.1% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.06% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Novo Horizonte and Goianesia would not finish with the away win with 27.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Goianesia would not lose with 35.26% of probability. And there are 36.96% that the Brazil. Campeonato Goiano match between EC Novo Horizonte and Goianesia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50.27% probability and under 2.5 goals with 49.73% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Novo Horizonte and Goianesia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.84%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.