Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Novo Horizonte - Goianesia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
38%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

EC Novo Horizonte vs Goianesia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Campeonato Goianos game between

EC Novo Horizonte and Goianesia scheduled for 24. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Novo Horizonte vs Goianesia free football tips

The Brazil. Campeonato Goiano match will be played on 24. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Novo Horizonte is about to win this match with 29.83% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Goianesia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 45.56% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.61% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Novo Horizonte and Goianesia would not finish with the away win with 27.44% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Goianesia would not lose with 34.68% of probability. And there are 37.87% that the Brazil. Campeonato Goiano match between EC Novo Horizonte and Goianesia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.65% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Novo Horizonte and Goianesia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.43%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.