EC Novo Horizonte and AA Anapolina scheduled for 17. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at
The Brazil. Campeonato Goiano match will be played on 17. 03. 2019 at
According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Novo Horizonte is about to win this match with 30.31% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, AA Anapolina, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.53% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.16% of probability.
The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 40.83% probability and under 2.5 goals with 59.17% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Novo Horizonte and AA Anapolina played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.45%.
Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.