Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Novo Horizonte - AA Anapolina

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
35%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
55%
under
45%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
27%
under
73%

3.5

over
25%
under
75%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
46%
AH2
51%

-1
+1

AH1
45%
AH2
51%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
56%

0

AH1
44%
AH2
0%

+1
-1

AH1
49%
AH2
55%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
49%
AH2
54%
You might be also interested in

EC Novo Horizonte vs AA Anapolina football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Campeonato Goianos game between

EC Novo Horizonte and AA Anapolina scheduled for 17. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Novo Horizonte vs AA Anapolina free football tips

The Brazil. Campeonato Goiano match will be played on 17. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Novo Horizonte is about to win this match with 29.78% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, AA Anapolina, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 39.6% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.63% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Novo Horizonte and AA Anapolina would not finish with the away win with 30.3% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that AA Anapolina would not lose with 34.85% of probability. And there are 34.85% that the Brazil. Campeonato Goiano match between EC Novo Horizonte and AA Anapolina would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.3% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.7% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Novo Horizonte and AA Anapolina played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.22%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.