Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Democrata - Uberlandia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
36%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
32%
under
68%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
61%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
39%
You might be also interested in

EC Democrata vs Uberlandia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Campeonato Mineiro. Division 2s game between

EC Democrata and Uberlandia scheduled for 02. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Democrata vs Uberlandia free football tips

The Brazil. Campeonato Mineiro. Division 2 match will be played on 02. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Democrata is about to win this match with 42.77% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Uberlandia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.11% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.13% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Democrata and Uberlandia would not finish with the away win with 35.14% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Uberlandia would not lose with 28.8% of probability. And there are 36.06% that the Brazil. Campeonato Mineiro. Division 2 match between EC Democrata and Uberlandia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.85% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.15% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Democrata and Uberlandia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.89%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.