Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Democrata - Uberlandia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
36%
x2
34%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

EC Democrata vs Uberlandia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Campeonato Mineiro. Division 2s game between

EC Democrata and Uberlandia scheduled for 09. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Democrata vs Uberlandia free football tips

The Brazil. Campeonato Mineiro. Division 2 match will be played on 09. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Democrata is about to win this match with 32.51% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Uberlandia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.21% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.28% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Democrata and Uberlandia would not finish with the away win with 29.81% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Uberlandia would not lose with 33.75% of probability. And there are 36.43% that the Brazil. Campeonato Mineiro. Division 2 match between EC Democrata and Uberlandia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.01% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.99% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Democrata and Uberlandia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.