Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre - Guarani

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
35%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
85%
under
15%

1

over
79%
under
21%

1.5

over
60%
under
40%

2

over
47%
under
53%

2.5

over
35%
under
65%

3

over
23%
under
78%

3.5

over
17%
under
83%

4

over
10%
under
90%

4.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre vs Guarani football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Campeonato Gaucho. Division 2s game between

EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre and Guarani scheduled for 28. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre vs Guarani free football tips

The Brazil. Campeonato Gaucho. Division 2 match will be played on 28. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre is about to win this match with 51.08% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Guarani, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 18.7% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.21% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre and Guarani would not finish with the away win with 41.49% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Guarani would not lose with 23.73% of probability. And there are 34.77% that the Brazil. Campeonato Gaucho. Division 2 match between EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre and Guarani would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 35.15% probability and under 2.5 goals with 64.85% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Cruzeiro Porto Alegre and Guarani played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 39.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.