Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Agua Santa - Taubate

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
37%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
80%
AH2
42%

0

AH1
72%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
28%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
58%
AH2
20%
You might be also interested in

EC Agua Santa vs Taubate football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A2s game between

EC Agua Santa and Taubate scheduled for 06. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Agua Santa vs Taubate free football tips

The Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A2 match will be played on 06. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Agua Santa is about to win this match with 54.17% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Taubate, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.71% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.13% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Agua Santa and Taubate would not finish with the away win with 40.6% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Taubate would not lose with 22.58% of probability. And there are 36.82% that the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A2 match between EC Agua Santa and Taubate would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.56% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Agua Santa and Taubate played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.