Probability

more offers
less offers
EC Agua Santa - Rio Claro

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
28%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

EC Agua Santa vs Rio Claro football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A2s game between

EC Agua Santa and Rio Claro scheduled for 04. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

EC Agua Santa vs Rio Claro free football tips

The Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A2 match will be played on 04. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the EC Agua Santa is about to win this match with 43.1% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Rio Claro, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.44% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.44% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between EC Agua Santa and Rio Claro would not finish with the away win with 36.17% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Rio Claro would not lose with 27.67% of probability. And there are 36.17% that the Brazil. Campeonato Paulista A2 match between EC Agua Santa and Rio Claro would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent EC Agua Santa and Rio Claro played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.